Welcome to the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop. We are a group of Close to my Heart consultants (well most of us) and will be show casing the very versatile Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.
Here is a spring floral arrangement I made using the Close to my Heart, exclusive, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and the National Scrapbooking Month special offer, called Dotty for You.
I cut lots of 2D flowers in various sizes using a couple of different patterned papers from the Dotty for You paper pack. It was super fun to sort & nest them, making each so very different. I inked a few of the flowers using Sky, Sweet Leaf, Sunset, Smoothie & Lagoon Ink. I used reed diffuser rods, spritzed with a mixture of alcohol & Topiary reinker to color the rods.
The flower pot is from the Dollar Store & garnished with some coffee beans & CTMH ribbon.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Hope you are following regularly.
Now you can hop on over to Audrey's blog
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line up.
- Courtney - http://www.creatingwithcourtney.blogspot.com
- Brandy- http://www.canadianscrappers.blogspot.com
- Audrey- http://scrappingwithscrappy.blogspot.com
- Amanda- http://ajcreationsfromtheheart.blogspot.com
- Darla - http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com
- Connie - http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com
- Stephanie- http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Erin - http://www.imcreaterin.blogspot.ca
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Vanessa http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com/
- Carol http://CarolLoftus.blogspot.com
- Eva- http://www.loveofcreating.blogspot.com
- Wendy K. http://www.myscrapbookingblog.com
- Michelle http://www.myflightsoffancy.com/blog
- Gloria - http://www.purpleglocreations.blogspot.com
- Chrissy - http://www.chrissycurtiscrafts.blogspot.com
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com
- Michelle Degnan Powell - http://scrappinprincess-michelle.blogspot.com/