Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge

I'm so grateful and honoured to have been asked to be the guest designer for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Michelle designed a beautiful sketch for this week.
Here's the card I made using some of Close To My Heart's awesome products. I started with light, patterned paper from the Yuletide Carol paper pack, sponged with Cashmere Ink and the Designer Creations Ruby Paper Bags for the polka dot paper. 

I stamped the tree from the Best Wishes stamp set in Ruby, Topiary, New England Ivy & Ponderosa Pine Pigment Inks and applied them with our Sponge Daubbers

The "Winter Cheer" sentiment was stamped using New England Ivy Ink on a 1 3/4" scalloped circle that was cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge in White Daisy Cardstock and then again at 2" in the Desert Sand Cardstock with some 3-D Foam Tape between the layers. I finished off the card with a Gold Bling Gem and some Bronze Shimmer Trim.





I finished the card off by stamping the inside with the sentiment, "Warm Wishes to you and yours." in New England Ivy Ink, adding a strip of the patterned paper and Bronze Shimmer Trim.

I hope you stop over at Atlantic Hearts and play along.

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, I really like how you used the paper bag for a pattern for on the card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tree! Great card for the challenge this week at AH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have you with us this week at AHSC! Love your take on the sketch - gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete